Wednesday, July 23, 2008

no pictures, sorry

Well we're back from our little visit to Cowley/Lovell. We had a good time and enjoyed having a little break. I was so impressed at how many people at the airport/plane offered to help with Stetson (carrying my stroller, my bag, anything), It was a pleasant surprise. 2 minutes before we were supposed to board in St. Paul, Stetson deposited a nice prize in his diaper for me, and I wanted to change it before we got on the plane so he didn't have to sit in it forever, so this nice lady watched my things while I ran to the bathroom for a record time diaper change. After I changed him I put him down so I could wash my hands and he started making his way for the door, so in my firmest voice I said, "no stetson come here!" Well he's usually not the best listener, so out he goes. My hands were covered in soap and another sweet lady ran out to fetch him for me while I rinsed my hands and dried them. Anyway, I'm glad there's so many nice people in the world.

It was fun to see Joel and hear about his mission. Missions are SUCH a blessing to a missionary and their family. I love it. Our laptop got a virus, so until we get it back (should be a few days) I can't post any pictures from our trip but here's a little survey from Shay that I thought was fun.

It's a fun little thing... Four things about me you
may not have known...

A. Four jobs I have had in my life..
lifeguard
waitress
substitute teacher
aerobics instructor



B. Four places I have lived...
santa rosa, ca
Rexburg, ID
salt lake city, ut
indianapolis, IN

C. Four TV shows I love to watch...
So you think you can dance
american idol (these are about the only 2 tv shows i watch)
oh and M*A*S*H* because its Michael's favorite show in the world



D. Four places I have been on Vacation...
cabo san lucas
florida
california
we're going to navou on our way home! yay!

E. Four of my favorite foods...
wedding cake
croutons
crab
candy corn (i have a LOT of favorite foods some day i'll name all of them)

F. Four places I would rather be right now..
cabo san lucas
the olive garden
with michael
in a hot tub
(the last 2 don't go together by the way) lol

G. Four people I think will respond...
not sure, but everyone should!

3 comments:

Mandi Burrell said...

You are hilarious...Of course those last two go together. I am glad you got to go home. Keep blogging I love to hear how you are doing.

Linda said...

You might try putting those last two favorite places together and you might find out that you have a new favorite place to be:)

Laura said...

Croutons?! How can that be a favorite food? You can do better than that! lol