Thursday, March 26, 2015

state bball

The first weekend in March, I drove all the kids to Jan's on a Friday and dropped off Janelle and Kandace for the weekend so the rest of us could go to state bball.  The next day was Stetson's pinewood derby and right after that we drove to Casper.  This pic of Stahle is at gpa & gma Asays.  She is the cutest EVER.  I can't get any pics off my phone to download.
  Rocky boys made it to the championship again this year and were defeated by Windriver.  It was hard to watch especially since this was a team they'd beat earlier in the season.  Sometimes the shots just don't fall.  I thought a lot about how its so important to find joy in the journey and not base our happiness on one final outcome.  This team had an excellent season and lots of  great things along the way.  It'd be easy for me to tell myself I can be happy again when Michael graduates and we he's home every night, but what a waste of 5 months.  I know I can find happiness every day in this journey.

No comments: