Monday, November 3, 2014

update

 This girl loves haircuts!  Our friend Alicia came over the other day to give the girls some much needed trims.
 I can't not take a picture of my Stahle every Sunday before we go to church because she just looks so cute all dressed up.  This isn't a great pic of her dress cut its one that Bruce & Diane got Kandace that all 3 of our girls have worn.
 Last night we had our 2nd annual halloween feast with spider pizza, frankenstein salad, oranges, ghosts, vampire punch and spider eggs.
spooky faces from the kids
We're all just chuggin along. Stahle's blessing is this Sunday.  I've been stressed about getting that all worked out.  Stahle has been such a good baby though.  She can go 7 or 8 hrs now, which sounds like a dream, and it is, but I'm still exhausted.  Last night she went down at about 10 and then I woke her up at about 5 to feed her.  The night before she went down about 9:30 and I got her up right before 5 but its hard for me to fall back asleep so my days start pretty early but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Stahle is worth ALL of it.  Today I had my 2nd appt with my physical therapist.  I have more exercises and am anxious for continued improvement.  She said no exercise though until my pelvic floor muscles are stronger, which is a steady and slow process.  Its been hard not being able to go to the Y.  Sari (my PT) said even spinning and swimming are prohibited right now because they work the core which presses down on my uterus.


No comments: