Monday, November 3, 2014

Stahle's blessing

 This was a super special day.  Always hectic and stressful (at least for this family) to get everyone ready and out the door and still love each other but we did it and even got some pics.  This is the same blessing dress that Kandace and Janelle wore.  Gma Asay bought it when Kandace was born.  It is a very special dress.  Michael and I got her dressed in our room at about 11:45ish (church started at 12:30).  I got emotional when I was buttoning her dress, it was just special to me and I thought about how I'd always remember this and how time flies and I told Michael before we know it we'll be helping her with her baptism dress, them her wedding dress and so on.

 This was our awesome crew of priesthood holders that helped bless Stahe.  Todd and Charlie were there too but had left before the picture.  After the blessing we went to the Ave D. chapel for a luncheon.  We were so glad that those who could come, came and that we could celebrate our sweet baby.


2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

I'm so happy that we are close enough that we could be there to share in stahle' special day!

The Asay's said...

I am so happy we got to be there for Stahle's special day as well. It was all wonderful!