Saturday, August 10, 2013

Reunited

Some of Stetson n Kandace's best friends came to Billings last week and got to play!  Catelynn and Matthew Allen were here with their parents picking up their car and I invited the kiddos over to play.  I was so happy since the kids haven't made a lot of friends yet and have mostly been playing with each other.  There's not a lot of kids in our ward that go to Rose park elementary, actually only the bishop's family that I know of, so I'm excited for Stetson to start school and find some buddies hopefully.  I've been trying to go to playgroups and make connections mostly for my kids' sake.  Anyway, we took the Allen's to the pool and they had fun playing together.  That night their mom and dad helped us haul a u-haul trailer to the heights to get a piano.  Yay for friends!

No comments: