Saturday, August 10, 2013

Erin's wedding.

Yesterday was Erin's wedding day!  I was so happy I got to go to the ceremony.  Going to the temple and watching a sealing is so wonderful.  We had to wait a little while in the sealing room for the couple but what better place is there to wait than in the temple? I could have sat there all day.  I feel so special in the temple.  I feel God's love for me and I feel closer to him and want to be better.  I wished Michael could have gone but he had class.  That night we went to Cowley for the reception which was in dad's backyard and it was BEAUTIFUL.  I didn't help at all since we're in Billings and I didn't know how it would pan out for sure even though I'd talked to Brenda and heard some of the plans.  The weather was perfect and it was a magical night.  Michael and I got to go to the temple Thur night actually.  We traded baby sitting with another family that used to be in our ward until the boundary changes.  Thur night after the temple I got to go off by myself at TJ Maxx and get some new clothes for the wedding.  Michael was even all for it agreeing that I hadn't bought new church clothes for myself in a while.  Billings is fun for the reason that there's tons of stores to shop at and they're open late and I can go by myself!  I wanted a dress but they're all sleeveless or way too short so I went for the skirt ensemble.  It was fun to mix and match, I went to target next door for my necklace and had no idea they had such an awesome jewelry selection!  Kind of dangerous! :)

2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

billings would be a dangerous place for me to live because of all the shopping! So glad you guys finally got to close on your house! It's so exciting to own your own place but the process sure is a pain. I guess it makes us appreciate the homes more!

The Asay's said...

Agree bilings would be a dangerous place for me as well. Your skirt is super cute.