Thursday, April 4, 2013

spring skiing!!! (is the greatest)

Stetson had a few days off of school for spring break but Michael was working for all of it which made it hard to do anything fun, but on Tuesday I got Rachel to watch the girlies so I could take Stetson for a day of spring skiing!  It was awesome.  I truly loved the one on one time with my sweet boy.  We had lots of interesting conversations on the lifts.  He did so awesome!  This year was definitely good for getting a feel of skiing and I'm hoping next year we can work more on technique and try some harder hills. This was definitely my most enjoyable skiing experience with Stetson so far.  With the weather being gorgeous, he didn't even wear his hat and gloves for the last couple hours.  He fell a lot less, but his falls were a little harder it seems since he overall skiies at a faster rate now, but he never cried or complained really.  He really seems to like it.


Usually I don't get poles for either of us because its just too much to carry when I'm trying to help him get on and off the lifts and all that, but we were having a hard time getting going again when the hills leveled off so I went and got him some poles but he dropped one when he was getting on the lift so he only has one for some of these pics.  He actually didn't really use the poles for the purpose I'd intended anyway, but it was convenient for me to pull him along when we got to a flat spot. 


So proud of my skier boy!  I love you Stetson!

No comments: