Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Sunday


I actually really like the way our pics turned out this year--I've given up on getting one where they're all looking and sitting "pretty"  but this is real life and shows my kids personalities to a "t" ESPECIALLY the one of just S & K.  Stetson is just goofy.  Thats how he is.  Always being silly, and Kandace's expression is a common one of hers. 

I've had lots on my mind lately about this and that and didn't get in the "easter spirit" like I would have liked.  Sacrament mtgs are crazy and I hardly hear the talks, but did get to hear some of the last seaker's comments, something to the effect of letting Christ in and how he just wants to help us.  Isn't that the truth.  I love Jesus Christ and am so very thankful for his gospel that always gives me second chances and hope. 

2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Oh how I love the picture of kandace and Stetson! Kandace gives some of the best looks in the world!! She's so funny.

The Asay's said...

I love these pictures. They all look super cute.