Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cowley's Day

Yesterday was Cowley's Day. It was also my 10 year high school reunion. Its truly amazinh how fast time flies. It is also amazing that I managed to wind up with 5 HUGE coldsores on my face days before reunion time. SA-WEET. It was really fun anyway. Really good to see old friends, visit and fun to ride in the float! Fri night we met at Byron to visit and get our shirts, and Saturday after the parade we went to the armory park in Lovell for Bob Acton's famous bbq sandwiches and a potluck. Chris Wambeke's stories about good times on the Asay farm were the highlight for me. Not just anyone can make me laugh like that kid. Looking back at the last 10 years, I'm grateful for where I turned out and for the good family I have whose helped me steer my course.























This is Janelle's cousin Audrey. She's 7 mos and ADORABLE! Look at those cheeks! Morgan and I sang "I'll fly away" at the variety show that night. It was fun to sing again.

1 comment:

nina said...

Ha ha... love the Cold sore commment.