Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The good thing about raking leaves...


...is you can jump in them afterwards!
Stetson is such a joy to have in our home. His vocab is expanding every day and its SO fun to hear what he has to say...and interesting (and scary) to observe that he remembers almost everything I say and repeats almost everything I say. I better watch it!

He is doing AWESOME in the potty training dpt. knock in wood. He loves going to story time, playing with his uncles, watching Madagascar, eating "Lo-los" (cereal), taking his bath, drawing happy/sad faces on his magnedoodle, reading his Dora books (potty training reward) flushing the toilet and jumping on our furniture. We love you Stetson!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That looks really fun Stetson! I have leaves your mom could rake up!:)

Jill Asay said...

Leaves are the best! Fun picture of stetson!

The Asay's said...

Super cute post on Stetson. We miss having him running around our apartment all the time.

The Jensens said...

Hey Emily! I need some of your motherly thoughts... Like Kandice, I have always used a swaddle blanket at night for Maya. (By the way, she's slept through the nights the past 5 days! Me, on the other hand, have still not) The past two nights when I have gone in to check on her she has rolled onto her stomach, in the swaddle blanket. It makes me nervous, does Kandice ever do this? If so, what have you done to prevent it?