Sunday, June 8, 2008

6 days to go...

...'til we leave for Indiana. Today was our last Sunday in the spring creek ward for a couple months...kind of sad. On a happier note, Stetson seems to LOVE nursery and I don't anticipate ANY problems when he's officially old enough to go. He's been going to nursery the last few weeks because either he'll go with me when I do singing time or go with Michael, who has been helping out until they find new nursery leaders. He seems to totally love it, and it will be nice for Micahel to be able to go to Sunday school/elders quorumn again. We've been trying to clean house a bit and organize to get ready for our little adventure to Indiana. I'm bummed about missing the the Foulger Family reunion, but I'll probably fly home with Stetson in July to see Joel come come from the mish.
I wanted to take some pics outside today before church with everyone looking their "sunday best" and all Stetson wanted to do was play with the basketball. I think he's already chosen bball over wrestling.

5 comments:

Teri said...

What a smart boy you have...he made the right choice ;)

Jill Asay said...

You guys look so cute. I can't believe you are already leaving!! Oh, man!! Too bad you aren't going to be around for another week...I think we are coming down to Laramie on the 20...it would have been fun to hang out.

Kimberly said...

Holy cow, I didn't realize you were leaving so soon! What an exciting adventure.

Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness, Emily, we were totally at Washington Park together today. I wish I had known, I am sorry...
I got your message and email, just let me know what you would like and I will get going on what you would like to order.

Laura said...

You guys look so cute in that picture. You are so pretty! I am not going to the reunion either and since you are not going I am not going to feel so bad because I really just wanted to see you and your little fam. Bummer! Hopefully we can conect some other time in the near future!