Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's not blood, don't worry

So its been like 4 days since my last post and I know some of you are going through withdrawls (just kidding) so here goes it...We just got back from the Messiah. Every year, our stake puts on a Messiah production for the community. Its an oratorio including choir, orchestra and soloists. The girl soloists were students here in Laramie and the bass and tenor soloists were from Arizona. They were really good and it was way fun to be a part of it and to sing again!! Yay!! Actually me and a girl in my ward are singing a duet in Sacrament tomorrow so that should be fun.
Hmm..what other news...Michael's almost done with finals (his last one is this Friday but we're not coming home until like the 18th because the primary is singing in Sacrament the 16th and we don't want to drive on Stetson's bday which is the 17th (I know, he doesn't even know its his bday but still...) so yeah. Well let me explain the picture below: Michael's grandpa came for a visit and brought some homemade jam (thank you Donna). Well while I was at Messiah practice, Matthew fed some to Stetson and I guess he loved it (at least thats what they said).
Me, Michael and Stetson went to a home game today against Colorado University. Since Michael's a student and I have a "spouse card" we can go to all the games free. It was so fun to watch a college basketball game. We got to sit up pretty close too. Anyway, the real reason we went was because Michael's little bro Matthew is a "cheerleader." The pictures of him aren't that great, hopefully we'll get some better ones next time.


He's the one looking up



No comments: