Sunday, December 16, 2007

Divine!!

First I have to exaplain my heading. I had this roommate who whenever she would taste something really good she would say, "oh that's divine." So I say it now, and today Michael baked something that was pretty divine.

So I think I have a pretty amazing husband for many reasons, one of which is because he bakes!! He has this bread book that he LOVES and occasionally he'll find a recipe he wants to try and he'll bake some homemade bread. YUMM!! Today he made sourdough bread. He's been working on it for practically a week...you have to make a starter and then do something to it every day for like a week until you can actually bake it. I must be a real computer geek now if I'm taking pictures of bread. Yikes. Anyway, I also wanted to post this because I know Michael's mom checks our blog every now and then and I wanted her to see so she could be as proud as I am!! :)
Here's the final product. Wew hoo!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yummy! I'm so glad that Michael is being good to you. He's such a great guy! That bread looks delicious!

laura said...

That looks so good! You are lucky, the most Dallas has ever made is peanut butter on a cracker! Haha