Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Here's Stetson, Ben (Todd & Emily's boy) & Adam (Mike & Rachel's boy) on Thanksgiving at my dads
Here's Zach & Ben

Zach & Travis--I love how the ball of foil Zach was playing with is captured in this pic in perfect clarity :)


my dad came up for the BYU vs. UW game and he would stack Stetson's blocks as high as they would go and then say "knock 'em over, knock 'em over!!" and Stetson thought it was the funniest thing ever and would laugh hysterically








This is Stetson and Michael's aunt Diane. They have the same birthday





This is grandpa Stan and Stetson. We took the pic because Stetson has an olive on his finger :-)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for all of the pictures! Stetson is so cute!

jsmbbaker said...

Hey! Snowmen is farely new... at least since I've been married. That's when I started collecting them. I have a farely wide variety now. Sounds like Thanksgiving was fun! Will you be back for Christmas?