Monday, November 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!

Laura: Emily, why are you taking those cinnamon twists??
Emily: They're free samples!! My mom does it all the time!!
"...This used to be my playground, this used to be my childhood dreams..."
"...When will I see you, again...when will we share precious moments?"


Happy Birthday Laura!!!
Here's some pics to hopefully brighten your day and bring back some good 'ol memories... I won't go into detail about the poptarts. :) Hope you had a great day!! Love ya, and thanks for the great memories





2 comments:

laura said...

Awww. Thanks Emily! Ew don't remind me about the blueberry poptart you chewed up, dropped out of your mouth and then picked it up and ate it again! I will never forget all our memories and swinging on the tire swing at grandma's! I miss those days. Playing mom was a lot easier than the real thing! Haha. I love you too!

rachel lee said...

So funny!!! What about...ill build you a rainbow...and then i will die!!!!

miss you!