Thursday, November 22, 2007

blast from the past

Here's some fun pictures I found today...thought you'd all enjoy them. Top pic is of my mom (I think right after her and my dad got married). This pic makes me want to grow my hair out, but I'm way too impatient for long hair. Doesn't quite fit my personality type. :)
The bottom pic is of me and my mom. I always try to look for resemblence between me and Stetson, but I think it's time to accept the fact that he looks more like and Asay than an Emily. Oh well.







I'm just sitting here at my dad's Thanksgiving day while Stetson's napping and everyone else is out and about doing other things...I'm home alone, so I've been reflecting and realizing all I have to be grateful for. I was thinking about Elder Eyring's talk at general conference about recognizing the Lord's hand in your life--I think its fits perfect with Thanksgiving. I need to try to look for blessings in my life every day, which shouldn't be too hard because they are everywhere. I know the Lord blesses me tremendously and I'm grateful for that. I also know that being grateful is the key to happiness.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I'm grateful for you in my life!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

TEN THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR:
1. Michael
2. Stetson
3. My home in Laramie
4. My jobs
5. my good health!!
6. parents who raised me in the gospel
7. gospel
8. freedom
9. Michael's wonderful family (they are soo good to me)
10. prophet

1 comment:

laura said...

Wow! You really look like your mom in that picture! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving