Saturday, April 15, 2017

Kandace's baptism

 Kandace was baptized on her birthday, February 10, 2017 by her dad who she adores!  Michael was on call that night so it was a hectic day since he was gone the entire day minus the 2 hours for the baptism.  It seems like around Christmas I started looking for dresses online for Kandace.  I was so excited/nervous for her big day.  Its so fun having a girl and doing things like this for her.  After her dress came we took some pictures for her invitation to send to our family.
I feel like we spent a lot of time talking to Kandace about baptism leading up to her special day and I don't know how much of it sunk in but in little ways I see her knowledge of the gospel sprouting and I hope and pray that the Holy Ghost is a great blessing in her life and that she learns to recognize it and listen to its still small voice.
Aaron Workman conducted, Susan McArthur played piano, Renee Asay led music, prayers were by aunts Jill and Emily, talks were by gpa Simmons and gma Asay and Kandace sang "My Heavenly Father love me."
Kandace is so lucky to have a great support system of family and friends that love her.



 Family and friends were SO generous with special gifts and treats for her.  I think she had a pretty awesome day and felt really loved.

No comments: