Sunday, June 19, 2016

Last day of school

Ugh!  The time is passing far too quickly for my liking.  One thing that has definitely changed about me on my journey of motherhood is my perspective on time.  Especially when Stetson was a newborn, I remember wanting the time to pass faster, as if he would be little forever.  People told me, it flies by, relish in the moment, and even though I enjoyed him, I couldn't have known how fast it would go.  And so here I am today, 33 years old with a 4th and 2nd grader, pre k and a 22 month old.  The top 2 pics have a cute story.  The last day of school I wanted to take some pics of the kids on the porch, but when we opened the door, Stahle escaped and she was oh so proud of her accomplishment.  She loves to be outside and wherever the party is.  I make a concerted effort to enjoy every second with her, even though she can be challenging, she is my baby and I am sad to think of her not being a baby anymore.


Kandace, Mrs. Kimmel and some random girl who wanted in.  So Kandace had a good year, her academic reports on reading were great, she's meeting all her goals and Mrs. Kimmel called her  a bright shining student.
Stetson continues to do great, he is a little silly and needs reminders about appropriate behavior but he is fun, smart and cruising along on his academic goals. His teacher, Mrs. Riehl had a baby a few months before school got out so he had a long term sub, but she was back for about the last month.  We really liked Mrs. Riehl.  She was always willing to listen to my concerns and help Stetson.

No comments: