Sunday, June 19, 2016

Janelle's Preschool graduation

Janelle graduated from preschool!  When we started her, we weren't sure if we would do 1 or 2 years of preschool but now we know she'll do 2.  Janelle loved preschool.  Her favorite days were Wed, rock tumble and roll day and Friday swimming day.  She made lots of friends, especially with Harley, who was actually her partner in crime I'm pretty sure they go into some trouble together but she had great teachers who were patient with her.

I prayed a lot to know about whether we should send Janelle to kindergarten or wait another year, and I wanted to send her so I knew which answer I wanted, but the answer came in a very small, but sure way.  Small enough that I could have talked myself out of it, but I knew I'd received an answer and I'm grateful Heavenly Father is mindful of my little Janelle.  Maybe he knows I'm getting sad thinking about my kids growing up and I need one more year of her in my house.  :)

1 comment:

Mark & Shayla said...

Such a cute picture of her with her little friend.