Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Cowley day/cannons farewell

We came back to the Basin for Cowley's day and Cannon's farewell.  We stayed at gpa Simmons and Brenda's this time.  It was fun to be home and see lots of family, including out of towners like Morgan, Fallon, their kids, Matt, Rebecca and their kids.  We spent lots of time at Todd and Emily's in their spacious backyard with lots of fun watertoys and cousins!
Michael will not pass up any opportunity to do this trick that puts fear in the heart of Stahle's mother
Uncle Matt, Todd and Morgan shredding the meat for Cannon's open house
Morgan and Fallon




Cannon was called to serve in the San Antonio, TX mission.  He left Aug 5, the same day Jacob landed in Billings.

I don't have pics, but Kandace and Stetson performed at the Cowley's day variety show and rocked it!!  We started practicing months ago.  Stetson and I did a piano duet, and Kandace sang Castle on a Cloud from Les Miserables.  I found the sheet music in my garage like a year ago and thought maybe I could learn to play it well enough to play it for her.  She actually sang it for her school talent show in May, as well.  It is definitely something she is good at.  She doesn't seem to have nerves when she gets in front of a crowd, her pitch is good and of course she's pretty darling if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I wish I would have known you were around. We were there for Cowleys Day too. It would have been fun to see you.