Friday, February 13, 2015

Stahle-bay!

Our beautiful baby girl is 4 1/2 months!  She had her well-child a little ways back and all is well.  My kids start in the upper percentile for weight but my girls especially drop down to the lower percentile as time goes on, but not enough to alarm the pediatrician.  I think breast fed babies are generally smaller than bottle fed.  She is 14 something now, so she's gained about 2 lbs since her last check.  She had shots which I hate but she only cried for a second.
Stahle goes to bed about 8, sleeps all night, I go get her at about 7, then she eats about every 3-4 hrs, giving her 4, sometimes 5 feedings per day.  Since we got the Y pretty regular now, her morning routine gets a little out of whack but we're better about being flexible and making adjustments.
She had a cold last week which was super sad, she lost her voice and her cry was more like a squeak.
We started giving her rice cereal, which she's not that great at yet, but we'll keep practicing.  She smiles lots for us, even laughing at little sister Janelle quite a bit actually.  Everyone is nuts about her and we're so grateful for her!  I can't imagine life without our little beauty and I'm so glad we have her.

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

She is seriously so sweet