Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jared's wedding

 After staying Christmas night at Asays, we headed back home around morning time to get stuff for Jared's luncheon  at Costco and to get tables and chairs set up.  We had dinner with Matthew n Charlene that night which was fun.  The next morning we took the kids to Rice's and then headed to the temple.  It was great to go to a wedding sealing again.  One of the best things in life.  I do not know where my camera is (yikes) so these are all phone pics.  I don't even have one with the bride and groom (yikes again) but we got some fun ones with all the kiddos and their gpa n gma.

 This lady was stunning!
Our purple family.  We got home about midnight, hit the sack and I had a talk in church the next day on covenants.  It was a hectic week but that's sort of how we roll these days.  Michael is finished with his Miles City rotation and starts his ER one in Powell on Monday.  He is excited for a faster pace and to deal with more "medical" things.  I hope we see more of him than we did for the last rotation.  Honestly its gone by really fast and its a miracle we've all survived.  Its just what we do and we look forward to days when we can be together every night again.  Our sweet Stahle is the sweetest and we all adore her.  Can't believe how fast she's growing.  I'm taking it all in!

2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Loved all your posts! I'm glad things are going so well while Michael is gone...it's always hard to not have them around! Tell Stetson we are sad we will miss his baptism!

Mark & Shayla said...

Kim left a comment on my blog so now I know how to get on to your blog again! Yeah!! Looks like you guys had a great holiday. You are such a champ to take care of things while Michael is gone. You are amazing!! And I love your hair dark. And I love stetson's face in your purple family picture! I can't believe he is eight.