Tuesday, November 26, 2013

whats happenin



 Last week Stetson's school had a "family fun night" at the reef. Part of the proceeds go to the PTA to help raise money for new playground equipment.  The bottom pic is Janelle and Carly.  Carly's is a 6th grader at Stetson's school and her dad is our bishop and she babysits for us sometimes.  She has 3 older sisters and they are the greatest.  I also visit teach her mom.  After swimming at the reef, me Shannon went to see the Hunger games movie at 11:30pm.  I know, I'm such a party animal.  It was such a good movie, I wish I'd read the 2nd book so I could have understood better what was going on, but still such a good movie (and I wish we'd gone to the 8pm showing)

I've been scraping popcorn ceiling off of Janelle's room.  Its not as bad as I thought but still a lot of work.  I got a blister on my hand from scraping.  Janelle's room is done now onto the master bedroom and hallway.  I would love to re-texture and paint all these rooms once we get the popcorn scraped off.  Projects are fun.  And stressful.  I hope I don't get cancer from asbestos.
Stetson cracks me up.  He was busy writing away the other night and then gave me this card that says the following: Hey mom it alredy bin Janery Febery March Apir May June July Agest Sectember October.  Now it is November so it is close to crismise and thanksgiving. Happy Holadays!!!!!!!!!!!  At the bottom he included a pic of the family, you can tell which kid is which because they have the first letter of their name on their shirt.  I'm looking quite large as well.  Hmmm...Stetson says we're in a parade and thats why it says "POP" above Michael (the balloon went pop).  He thinks Christmas is spelled crimise.  Have to work on his spelling I guess.  On the back he put a pic of some pilgrims and Indians having dinner together.  You can tell the Indian (hopefully male Indian) is topless because Stetson made a huge bellybutton.  He is such a jokester and so fun.  His teacher recently sent me an email telling me how much she enjoys having him in class and that he's such a good kid.  I think so too.
Michael and I got to go to the temple finally tonight.  We hadn't been for about a month with temple cleanings.  When we got home I found about an inch long piece of Kandace's hair in the garbage can upstairs.  Not cool.  I think that wraps up this post. :)

2 comments:

The Asay's said...

I loved the Hunger Games as well. It was such a good movie. I am sad they are making us wait so long for the next. Love Stetson's pic. Too cute

Mark & Shayla said...

I fill like that hair comment was kind of a cliffhanger? Did she cut her own hair? So glad you guys are loving Billings. We are still wishing you were here! We are almost done with the house you will have to stop by and see it when you come visit your fam at Christmas!