Monday, October 28, 2013

spookerific

 I've seen lots of cute Halloween treats on pinterest that I've had good intentions of doing for a while now, so in order to ensure that I actually tried some this year, I handed out invites to the kids at FHE last Monday for our first Annual Asay halloween party.  The kids asked about it all week and so I had to pull through. :)  We had mummy-dogs, ghost-bananas, pumpkin oranges, spider-deviled eggs, blood punch and frankenstein salad.

 Here are the kids pulling their "spookiest faces."  Before dinner we made paper pumpkins, put up more halloween decorations, played musical chairs and after dinner Michael gave a lesson and then they watched a halloween movie from the library.  Stetson was concerned that the movie might be "too scary" so he asked me a lot of questions about it before we watched it. :)

4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Your Halloween dinner looks super fun! We enjoyed all the updates and it looks like you guys have been busy and having fun!

Mark & Shayla said...

You are such a good mom! Have I mentioned that I am so glad you are loving Billings but I really really wish you still live down "Stetson's Hill"

Kimberly said...

That is so cute! You really went all out! What fun for your whole family.

The Asay's said...

You are such a fun mom