Thursday, November 1, 2012

raking leaves and trick or treating!

This pic was too cute not to post--the leaf raking madness has began.  Again.  It seems like I just got done with this---but honestly I like it.  I prefer outdoor housework to indoor and it feels good to get the blood flowing and sometimes the kids help, too! :) 

Halloween night!  Stetson had a Halloween parade at the school at 2 that the girls and I went to watch--it was so cute and so fun to see the kids... especially Stetson.  He even danced while he was on stage!  He gets all his dance moves from his dad.  That evening we hit all the Cowley family around 5, came back for the Lovell grandmas, got some $8.99 pizza from Pizza on the Run (my fave) and hit gpa & gma Asays.  After we got to gma Dorothy's, Michael hung out with Janelle, Jacob & Dorothy for a minute while I took the kids around the block.  I LOVED taking them trick or treating and getting to share in their excitement!  Makes motherhood all worth it! :)  Kandace kept saying, "I love halloween!"  She is definitley the more brave one of the 2.  There were a few houses that Stetson called "haunted" meaning they had lots of spooky decorations, and Stetson held back and let Kandace go or asked me to hold his hand to the door.


Here's our little pumpkin.  She never would leave her hat on.

2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Very cute. I love that you dressed up! Way to go!!

Mark & Shayla said...

They look so cute!