Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm doing this post again because the last one's pics were out of order. SO, we're moved into our house. These next 2 pics were taken right after stake conference a couple weeks ago, which I got to sing in thanks to Michael and his fam for helpin out with the kids so I could do it. I love singing period, especially in stake choir. Stan, Daniel & Kasi all spoke in stake conference so it was extra special. The next day Michael had the day off work so we all went to layout creek with Daniel and put our brand on a slab of wood that they're displaying there since they recently got new corrals that the local farmers/ranchers redid. Daniel did a lot of welding on it. Go Daniel! :) The next few days were spent moving!! It was crazy and a little stressful, but not too bad since we had lots of time to ease into it...I started taking loads over months ago. Every time I'd go into town I'd fill the van with boxes and drop them off. We are loving it here at Brenda's --lots of space, the kitchen is beautiful and its so nice go be closer to everything. We've been to the park almost every day since we've moved.
We ended the week on a high note and went to cane boat dock for hot dogs and hamburgers. I loved it. The weather was nice, a little windy, but still beautiful. We took lots of pics because it was so pretty!





































2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Fun pictures! Your little guys are growing so much! Can't wait to see them!

The Jensens said...

Your family picture is SO beautiful! You look amazing Emily.