Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And here we are..

Don't be fooled by the smile on my face--I was totally faking it. :) jk
Well we survived (surprisingly) another move. It was a lot of work and we are so grateful for Matthew, Charlene, Joel & Sarah for helping us pack & clean. We're staying in my dad's basement for a couple weeks until our rental is ready. We're loving our time with family and looking forward to some fun things coming up. Stetson is starting swimming lessons next Monday and I'm way excited. I hope Stetson loves it as much as I think he will--he loves the water but that many kids could send anyone over the edge. :) I'm anxious for him to have some interaction with other kids his age and begin a lifelong love of the water like like his mom's.
Who wants a Stetson hat?? I'd buy one if it came with a little boy this cute...
Stetson LOVES to hold his baby sister lately. Its so cute
Here's Michael, Stetson & Jacob watcing Daniel climb the powerline
That's Michael's brother, Daniel up on that powerline...he wants to be a lineman when he "grows up"
And guess who turns 4 months today??

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Glad you made it! I love the Stetson hat picture, he looks so excited!

Unknown said...

Kandace looks like she is growing up soooo fast. I hope you all adjust quickly to the move. Best of luck.

KrIStiN said...

okay..i must be outta the loop..hahaa..where are u guys moving to?

Trish said...

If you ever have time when you're in Powell, please stop by. I would love to see you guys. Trevor said he saw Michael last week at the hospital.

Jill Asay said...

I love the picture of Stetson in front of the store...too cute! We're glad you guys made it ok!

joelle said...

You are so sweet. I am feeling great! Packing is such a pain now, I can't imagine what it is like with two kids!!! way to go!

nina said...

I'm glad the move went great. GEEZ it reminds me of when we packed up the UHAUL and drove 22 hours across country! Yeah, that move sucked. Your Uhaul looked packed like ours did. It's amazing how fast things accumulate in just a few short years.