Friday, November 20, 2015

Mystic lake

Ever since moving to Billings and hearing about Mystic Lake, I've wanted to hike to it but I'd heard it might be a little much for the little kids. but since getting our nice hiking backpack, and feeling rather ambitious or just crazy, we decided to go for it.  I'll just say it, I am the illogical, crazy one in our marriage, while Michael is usually the voice of reason and logic, but I'm glad he got on board with this trip.  We got lost on the drive up, it was really windy, (which people coming down warned us about) and we got a late start but we made it and the wind wasn't so bad and the view was stunning.


Don't be fooled by this angelic face . She had just got done crying 3/4 of the way down.  This was the very end of the hike and Michael told her to pick a flower for me.  She sure is cute

No comments: