Monday, May 18, 2015

Stahle almost 8 months

In just 4 days, this angel baby will be 8 months. I can't even begin to say how incredibly fast its gone by.  We are just nuts about this girl.  She eats all sorts of different baby foods and is hugely interested in what the rest of us are eating at every meal and I think she wishes she could get in on some of it.  Kandace still loves to carry her around and help keep her happy with toys or snacks.  Stahle gets lots of comments about her big blue eyes.  My 1st and 4th got the blue eye gene.  She is starting to get a little more nervous around strangers, so child watch is hard sometimes.  She sits up great but has no interest in forms of transportation, even rolling.  Maybe its good since it gives me some extra time to child proof.  She is super vocal and its my very favorite thing about this phase, is hearing her jabber and talk to us.  Stahle baby we love you to the moon!  :) XOXO

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

She is such a pretty baby