Wednesday, May 15, 2013

powell aquatic center

Mom is here for a week babysitting Mike & Rachel's kids so last night we decided to go to the Powell Aquatic center and it was so much fun.  I hope we can find places like this in Billings and get a membership.  The kids had a BALL.  K & S have no fear but still can't swim 100% on their own but J was a little skeptical at first and didn't even want to enter the pool area once we got our suits on but she warmed up pretty quick and had a really good time.  It was so nice having mom there to help with Janelle so I could swim with the other kiddos.  I decided that Trav is pretty awesome to have around--he's a huge help with the kids and they love him ! (Kandace especially)




  After swimming we had dinner at McDonalds and headed home.

3 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Sounds like a fun evening out!

Kimberly said...

Believe me, you'll be able to find A TON of stuff like that in Billings. I'm missing Utah and even Casper because there was more than one thing for me and the kids to go do there!

The Asay's said...

That's so much fun that your mom is in town. Looks like a fun time swimming. I need to take Ian there next time we are home.