Thursday, January 17, 2013

Stetson skis! (and mom & gpa too!)

I have mixed memories of skiing in northern Cali as a little girl--I remember it being hard at first but then loving it. We went quite a bit growing up, especially for a big poor family like ours. lol I think its awesome that my dad made time for it and gave us experiences and memories like ones I have from skiing. Odly enough, dad or I hadn't been for 10 plus years until last Thursday. Luckily it was like riding a bike! It was SO fun, way more fun than I'd anticipated since it'd been so long. We decided to put Stetson in a beginners class. Luckily since it was a weekday he was the only one in his class and he did awesome. Dad and I got a lift ticket to Miami beach only, which runs right by the magic carpet where Stetson's lessons were so we got to pass him each time. I won't lie though, when we were getting our rentals on Stetson kept things interesting by saying he wanted to go home and such, but luckily the trip was a success and I cannot wait to go again!

4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Such a fun idea and it looks like he did a good job and enjoyed himself!

The Asay's said...

I bet Stetson did great. That is so much fun!

Kim said...

So much fun! Kenley is such a rockstar skier, I seriously think she is better than me :)

Unknown said...

Cute! Stetson looks like a pro!