Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Friday (4.22.11) We went to the easter egg hunt put on by Lovell rec and it was COLD! It was fun to watch the kids get their eggs and get their picture with the easter bunny. The next day, Joel's fiance went through the temple so we got to do that with her and it was a beautiful day. I was grateful for a chance to go to the temple and to spend the day with fam. Dad & Brenda rode up with us. The weather in Billings was BEAUTIFUL! Everything was green and I can't wait for it to get warmer here.



































































I am 30 weeks preGO!! I have not thrown up once, which is AWESOME and other than the smells of my shamp & cond and certain smells in my house, I feel good. I'm trying to stay active by swimming and going to better body and am feeling the baby move so much, which is great but sometimes keeps me up at night or when I'm trying to take a nap. I've gone through 0-3 mos clothes for boy and girl and we're ready for either! :) We can't wait.


3 comments:

The Asay's said...

I am so glad it is getting warm there. It was a nice Easter Sunday here too. The kids looks so cute in their Easter outfits. You are looking super cute with your baby bump growing as well. Can't wait to be there this summer.

Linda said...

Everyone looks so cute. You did a great job on the Easter Lesson. (Best part of my day)

Kimberly said...

Your kids are so adorable - especially in their Easter clothes! You look so cute too!