Monday, November 8, 2010

viewer discretion advised




Some exciting (to us) stuff has happened. Last week Stetson said his "k" sound is perfect clarity and mom was so excited she took a picture to document it. The CRC is so wonderful and has had such a good influence on him. He puts his finger on his neck when he says the sound because thats how they teach him at the CRC. AND, just when I say I'm glad my husband isn't a hunter, guess what? Yeah he goes and gets a buck. Well I'm totally o.k. with it. He had fun and we got some meat out of it. I'll need all your good vension recipes. We cut/marinated jerkey that night and I baked/dried it in the oven the next day. Didn't turn out quite as we expected but we're learning and we'll get better at it.
















6 comments:

Brenda said...

Good job Stetson!

The Asay's said...

Oh my goodness Kandace has so much blond hair now.

Unknown said...

I love the title. Hooray for winter meat. I love using game meat in stir fry. I don't know what you fed Kandace, but I think I want some. It looks good. PS I found a picture of us all dressed up to run the midnight 5K. We were crazy, weren't we?

Emily Asay said...

yes we were. no doubt about it. wanna do it again?Lol

laura said...

haha i was just thinking that I thought you said he wasn't a hunter! Of course Dallas loved hunting and didn't see a thing in Tucson! Kandace got so much hair!!

laura said...

haha i was just thinking that I thought you said he wasn't a hunter! Of course Dallas loved hunting and didn't see a thing in Tucson! Kandace got so much hair!!