Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This post is strictly for journaling purposes, since I have good intentions of one day making my blog into a book, so don't expect anything impressive.
First and foremost, spring is coming!! I am busting at the seams with excitement for the long awaited sunshine and the chance to take the kids out to play--they are loving it and we've been taking a lot of walks down road 18 these last few days.

Michael is working like a crazy man. He works 5am-1:30pm this week but he checks the heiffers at 4, so he gets up at 3:45 am to leave. He's such a stud. I'm in the process of training to work for Eluetians. For my non-Wyo friends, this is a wyoming based program that hires teachers to teach english to korean students via internet. I'll miss being at home but luckiy it will only be a couple nights a week in the evening.

Michael and I both spoke in church 2 Sundays ago and I gave the R.S. lesson this last Sunday. I'm glad its all over! It has defnitely made me grateful for those who normally teach R.S. and give talks--things that we as ward members take for granted. Well I've gotta run.

3 comments:

Jill Asay said...

YAY for spring-like weather! Hope you like your new job!!:)

Trish said...

You'll have to let me know how the job goes. Our neighbor is one of the guys that started it and I've thought about doing something like that...I'd like to hear someone's perspective who actually has done it though! :o)

Shana said...

Emily,
My mother just told me on the phone the other night the great news about your dad. I'm so happy for him. Congrats to you and your family as well on moving into a newer home. WOOHOO!