Sunday, February 14, 2010

last time in the Byron gym

Friday night was a pretty full day--Michael was working but I took Stetson to Mike & Rachel's so I could go to Billings with my dad and get Kandace's 1 yr pictures taken. I love having my kids picture taken! I must just be pretty vain. :) I did some shopping at Ross (of course) and Wal-mart and enjoyed my dad and Cannon's company (he got to come too for an orthodontist appt). We got home just in time to make it to the last game in the Byron gym. The gym was built in '36 or '37, can't remember which, but I have lots of good memories playing in that gym and I'm proud to be a Rocky mtn. alumni. I'm also proud of my big bro for being such a great bball coach. I think coaching highschool sports is one of the toughtest jobs in the world, but he does great and I love to watch his boys play.  GO GRIZZ!!

No comments: