Friday, October 26, 2007

6 random facts

I've been tagged by Cara. I guess I'm supposed to put 6 random facts about myself. This is my first time being tagged, so here it goes.



1. I don't like chocolate that much...I mean its good, but I'm not crazy about it like most girls are.

2. I can't go to bed without putting chapstick on, and during winter, I can't go to bed without socks on.

3. I love taking baths (really hot, like turn your skin red hot) and used to tell people that when I got married, I'd rather have a jacuzzi than a dishwasher. HA HA HA, I totally take that back, but I do LOVE hot tubbing.

4. Right after I make the bed, I make a point not to sit on it or put stuff on it for the rest of the day so it keeps that "freshly made bed" look and doesn't have "dents" in it. crazy, huh?

5. I hate messes, and that's the main reason I don't like to cook.

6. I love to clean my shower (soft scrub works best) because its incredibly satisfying to me when its sparkly clean and you can't see any more soap scum. I have a specific step by step strategy for doing it, too. Let me know if you're interested. :)



Congratulations Cara on your new neice, she is BEAUTIFUL and I love that name, Ava. That was one of our girl names we had picked out.



And congrats to Shay on her beautiful new baby boy, Jay Mayes!! He was born October 25 and weighed 7 lbs.
<--------------baby Jay!!




I tag:
Shannon, Rachel and Laura

1 comment:

laura said...

I love burning in the hot tub too!! You are still the same about being clean. Remember when you would clean your room and Rachel kept getting things out, you finally noticed you were putting away the same things and then we all cracked up!