Saturday, January 11, 2014

star students of the week

 When I took Kandace to preschool last Monday I found out she was going to be student of the week!  This means she gets some special privileges at school, gets a sticker to wear and the teachers have a poster about her at the preschool.  I thought it was funny that on that same day when Stetson came home from school there was this poster for him to fill out and a note from Mrs. Paulson telling me he was also star student of the week!  Double awesome! :)  Stetson's favorite thing about being student of the week was eating lunch with Mrs. Paulson on Thursday.
 Stetson's favorites:
subjects: math, reading and centers.
places to go: school, dad's school, McDonalds and the park
favorite thing to do:
at home: play phase 10 (he drew Uno though)
in the community: park
at school: centers
food: pizza
song: frosty the snowman
book: "Who am I?"
movie: The Lorax

Kandace:
when she grows up she wants to be a ballerina
her favorite animal is a lion
favorite thing are: pears, smurfs, when her brother does crafts (?)
what I do best: writing roses and butterflies
favorite subject: field trips
favorite color: yellow (same as mom :)



3 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Such cute stars you have! I think it's always fun to read what kids say are their favorite things!

Mark & Shayla said...

I love Kandace's face! They are super stars!!

The Asay's said...

Super cute star students. Love Kandace's big eyes in the first picture.