Whenever Michael and I pass through Farson on our way to Utah, we try and stop to see my old roommate/good friend Becky Moss. Her husband teaches school there. Last time we passed through Farson we just missed each other so it was nice when Jason & Becky decided to take a tour of northwestern Wyoming and include Lovell in their road trip. I keep telling them they need to find a job here and move to Lovell. They arrived Fri afternoon a little while after we got back from camping. Michael & Daniel went back to the mountain that day because they had a fishing trip planned and we partied back in Lovell. Becky has 4 boys under the age of 5 and so between her kids and mine it was definitely a party!! We had tacos, went on a walk to the elementary park, came home and visited and crashed. For breakfast I made pancakes (not the shake n pour this time lol) and they hit the road Cody bound. Becky you are my hero!! Thank you for letting us party with your beautiful family!
Brynlee Sophomore Cheer
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment